Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Maria & Drew's adventure




Click Here for first dance clip


Congratulations Maria & Andrew Miller!! Finally the special had come and on behalf of RNS, we're all are very happy for the both of you!! We hope you're thinking of us on your honeymoon in Maui so take lots of pictures !!! I have some pictures from reception to share. It was held at the Museum of Industry in Baltimore. The day was gorgeous and super beautiful Bride!!! Go Maria!! May God be with you both as you depart on this life long journey!

Maria& Drew


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, thank you so much for posting these pictures and videos!! Now I have an idea of what was going on while I was running around :-) I'm so glad you and Travis were there to celebrate with us! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that the cake you got us was so BEAUTIFUL that nothing will ever compare...ever. Yay for Classic Bakery!

Post a Comment