Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Friday, November 9, 2007

Not the greatest feeling

I think everybody experiences this type of mood swing and frustration every so often. A lot of things have been happening lately, that I regret for not taking control of it as soon as it started. Not that I didn't want to control the situation, just that I didn't know of it, of all the possibilities. But behold- I'm prepared to fight this feeling. So, for this second, just to cheer myself up, I am looking at my family's picture, swinging with the music and be mindful of my breathing. I need to gather these blues together and let them go with this dreaded weather we're having today as I'll be having a 3-day weekend and need to prepare for it. Not that rain isn't good, we've been needing it in our area. Bare with me guys. I promise next week, after I recovered, to have all of the explanations.


My girl asked me two nights ago while on the way home, if she can go swimming. There, I explained to her that we have four seasons in this country, and that we're in the Autumn, next will be the winter, and it will be cold which we cannot wear bathing suits and swim like we did in the summer. And at 3-yr old, they question a lot. So she then questioned, "Why do we have winter", "I don't want it". And the questions go on. Reason why I brought it up is b/c of this M&M pic I made of her a while back. She's my little adorable princess. She makes me smile.




0 comments:

Post a Comment