Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Saturday, May 17, 2008

What a beautiful day

Today, Long and Vy wanted a session in the studio and some outdoors but to stay local, we came up with this. There's a lot more so...Enjoy!!






by the way, check out the ao dai, it's one of my designs!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
Simply look with perceptive eyes at the world about you, and trust to your own reactions and convictions. Ask yourself: "Does this subject move me to feel, think and dream? Can I visualize a print - my own personal statement of what I feel and want to convey - from the subject before me? - Ansel Adams, The Best of Popular Photography by Harvey V. Fondiller , ISBN: 0871650371 , Page: 280
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow...these are amazing! you guys rocked this shoot! and i'm in love with that field...can we take our pictures there, too? :)

Embrace Photo said...

maria You better hurry to this field! You won't believe where it is :)

Lynn said...

Loving the pic G. I love the green too...its currently my fav color. Gosh..Long is so grown up...he looks really mature now. Is he walking the the aisle soon? They are so cute together.

Embrace Photo said...

Lynn Thanks g. The field and the colors are really nice. He does look grown up, yeah, taking his pictures I couldn't believe it myself. Aisle? eheh...

Post a Comment