Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008

Another year, another flashback. Our hearts and prayers are once again, with the families as we're marking the 7th September 11 memorial. A few week back there was a movie on this tragedy and I dropped my nightly chores to watched it. I got swept away and could not imagine the ones being in that tragedy. The way people were coughing up the storm because they couldn't breathe the smoky air. I was once again reminded of how fortunate I was at that moment to be able to breathe such fresh air. I was just a TV viewer and already vivid memories of the movies remained in my mind. I could not imagine the feelings of those that survived and worst of all, the feeling of lost in hope as one man gave up the fight and sat at the staircase as he watched people running down pass him. We can never understand their feelings, but what you and I should start practicing now is how we can live this life with no regrets.

My rule of thumb: if there is a sender, there's a receiver.

May God Bless You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment