Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Monday, August 10, 2009

Sneak Peek on a pre-wedding outdoors

I've been really behind on updating this blog. That's because I'm being a super mom and super multitasking. I'm working on the new look of our website (release date is TBD) plus I'm designing albums plus I'm spicing up a ton of images. I have a lot in the pipe to share, so in the meantime, here is a teasing sneak peek of an outdoor session from several weeks ago:

There are so many of my favorites from this delightful couple, so here is one:

Tina + Huy pre-wedding


Ref: our blog for more photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment