Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale Nov 9th - Nov. 20th

It's been way too long since I last spoke about makeup and I miss talking about it! Yep, I'm still a makeup junkie with a flat wallet. But this sale is hard to pass up because I recently heard about the buzz on the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners. I swatched them at a sephora store and omg, the colors are just gorgeous! They are one of UD's best-selling products, so take advantage of this sale and try them yourself!! Eye pencils have the tendency to not last, they smudge and smear especially if you have oily lids, so I'm hoping these will be better than most. I am definitely putting these 24/7 sets in my shopping cart and move them right along to checkout. I want to try them on my oily lids and see how well they hold up. I will post my review on these once I received them. But before I do, I want to pass on the sale code "FNFW1" effective Nov 9 - 20th on Urban Decay so you guys won't miss out! With the holidays coming up, these would make greatttt presents, so take advantage of this:

Along with these 24/7 sets, I'm also getting the Urban Deday Book of Shadows Vol II.
I also swatched a few of the colors and fell head over heels screaming in excitement. Check them out at your nearest store to see in person or just head straight to Urban Decay for the sales! Did I mention it's Free Shipping over $50!
Aside from this sale, I have received my order of the Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe Makeup Collection from Sephora and one quick review at first glance. I haven't tried it yet since I just received it a couple of days ago, but from looking at the kit with the size, this is definitely worth the bucks for $19.50! I was expecting a much smaller size, but it turned out better than expected. You could slip this in your handbag when you're on the go and have most of what you'd need. You can't go wrong with this, so check it out!
Hope this will brighten up your day!

--12/18/2009 Update:
Ok, here is my review on the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners after wearing it for almost a month: THEY'RE GORGEOUS and WORK FABULOUS!!! AMAZING by far!
1) I love the colors, bold and pigmented.
2) I love how they glide on nicely and smoothly! (Assuming you have an eyeshadow primer on already ;) When I tried at the store, I didn't have on the base, so they didn't glide on nicely.
3) Most IMPORTANTLY now is: THEY LAST!!!! I have very oily lids, and I am amazed at how well these 24/7 pencils last. They don't smudge and they stay on from the morning to evening. I would say a good 10 hours.
4) Would I recommend? TOTALLY!!! YESSS! what else could anyone ask for? They got beautiful colors and they last without smudging!!
5) So go out there and get yourself some pretty 24/7 liners and enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment