Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sang & Chi's Wedding

Congratulations Sang & Chi!!! Today is the day they share their vows and love for each other and we're happy to be a part of! The weather worked out very nicely for Sang and Chi since it was just yesterday that we still had some wintery mixes so definitely yayy for that! Sang and Chi didn't want to waste one minute of their day so their preparation and event started as early as 6am this morning! This kicks off our first 2010 wedding and now I will be rushing out to come join TT to document the rest of their day!

P.S. I'm starting to forget about this blog since I haven't had time to update this! Here are a few photos to share for now!!

Sang & Chi's wedding
Sang & Chi's wedding
Sang & Chi's wedding


Ref: our website for more photos

1 comments:

Linhy said...

Anna!!! love the new and improved blog!
It's Linh!!!! I started my new blog just certainly check it out. Hope you are doing well.
Check out my blog sometimes when you get a chance. If you like my writing and what’s on there become my follower!
http://lifemadness-linhy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment