Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Thursday, January 17, 2008

What an inspiration !

More makeup flying at you! This might make your jaws drop. Well, it made my eyes pop! Here is a video of picture slideshow of some makeup inspiration. Not everyone of those are an everyday look, but I consider it arts. Not everyone of us can draw a piece of painting, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy a piece of art.

Here is a list of my favorite. Some of which can be subtle enough for an everyday look. But definitely more party/night out look:

:14, :26,
:32 white/black, :34, :36 NICE
:49 her lip angle here reminds me of ...u got it, Angelina??
:59 purple
1:07, 1:11, 1:26, 1:31, 1:36 nice purple/black love to try!
1:52 white shimmer
2:19 looks so smooth
2:20, 2:31 black smoky, 2:37 a good try
2:49 this one scared me, I didn't want to look, but wow
2:56 - smoky black and blue
3:04
3:11 nice subtle

With that said, let's roll it with Eily311:

0 comments:

Post a Comment