Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Awesome Allure beauty box 2008

I just wanted to share with you what makes me happy right now:

A friend of mine passed me this awesome deal (Thanks Jin!) that is from the May issue of Allure magazine. The Beauty Box starts 4/22 12:01 PM EST. After two hours of trying to beat this rush traffic to place the order, we finally got through! I got my share and I wanted to post this up asap, but it's too late now because as soon as I placed my ONE order, my friend told me they're out of stock now. So, sorry!!! Guess those that missed out, just have to wait for next year's beauty box!! And we do hear that a lot of these are actually FULL SIZE products. So, this might be the best deal I have ordered so far!!! I can't wait till the package arrives and I'll let you know how good of the deal actually was! http://www.allure.com/magazine/2008/04/beautybox
From one of the forums, someone has the breakdown of all the products and its price. Can't believe I actually got my hands onto one of them. Super exciting! For your information, delivery of this beauty box is 4-6 weeks!!!

From May issue of Allure:

To order the Play Safe in the Sun Beauty Box, visit http://allure.com/go/beautybox08 starting April 22 at 12:01 P.M EST

This exclusive offer, a $255 value, is yours for $29.99 and includes 17 beauty must-haves from some of your favorite brands:

*Anastasia Brow Highlighting Pencil in Matte Buff $21
*AVEENO Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45 $8.99
*BIOLAGE scalptherapie Cooling Mint Shampoo $13
*Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub $6.29
*BLUE LIZARD Austrialian Sunscreen Daily Moisturizer Face SPF 30+ (probably a sample)
*Coolibar Quality Sun Protection – UPF 50+ Reversible Cotton Hat $30
*Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Moisture Lotion SPF 28 $11.69
*jane iredale – The Skin Care Makeup Powder-Me SPF $44
*Jergens natural glow express Body Moisturizer $7.49
*Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixir $95
*Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation $11.99
*Neutrogena MoisturShine Lip Smoother $6.99
*NIA 24 Niacin Powered Skin Therapy Introductory Regimen Kit for Moderate to Severe Skin Damage $?
* Physicians Formula Organic wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer $14
*Redken Color Extend Total Recharge $16
*Sephora UV Exposure Indicator Card
*Skin Effects Sun Effects Continuous Spray SPF 45 Active Sunscreen $10.39


------
05/09/2008: Hey guys, I got this box last night!!! I took pictures and will put it up soon so you all can see the actual product size. So it actually only took 2 1/2 weeks for me. So if you're waiting for it...expect it coming soon!!
05/18/2008: Sorry I took a white to upload the pictures from my small sony camera. But, here are the pictures:
Opening this box is like opening presents at Christmas time.



To go back to our blog, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment