Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Will You Fly With Me?

I never want to miss a special moment that happens in my daily life. In trying to keep those memories, I always have a camera with me (the only time I would forget is because I had uploaded the photos the night before). But since I always have it, each time I took it out to use, I felt so glad to have had it 24/7! I have been very disappointed with my Sony Cybershot. It has a nice look and feel, easy to carry around (that was the reason I got it), but it definitely didn't do a nice job for indoors shooting. Recently someone had asked for it, and we've decided to give it away. In replacement, TT ordered me another point-and-shoot - the Canon G10. I can shoot manual with it and it's soooo powerful!! Just the fact that it can shoot in RAW format, is an awesome feature, but I haven't tried that yet. So my new awesomeness arrived just in time for the first day of Spring. We both welcomed Spring with the following, hope you enjoy for now:


Can you see what is in the skies? How COOL is that?
Fly with Me

Will You Fly with Me?

Waiting for mommy...
Does Trident "splash" need a junior model?
Trident!

Ref: Our Blog for more photos

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're rockin' the new actions/plugins, i see :) LOVE these! did you use big blue for the sky?

Post a Comment