Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Lucas

I need to do some catch up on photos I haven't posted yet. A few months ago, a friend of mine welcomed Lucas to the world. I came by to visit at the hospital and he was soooo adorable! They had a one month celebration with the family for the baby and we came by and captured a few photos. Congratulations to you..proud mommy and daddy Thanh & Duy!

I'm saying this again, how adorable is this...they're so lucky, eat/sleep/cry & other stuff...but most importantly they always find someone there with them.
baby lucas
baby lucas
baby lucas
Why babies get all the attention!! Cuz they're ADORABLE little GEMS!
baby lucas
baby lucas
This photo reminds me that MY BABY is growing up...I'm trying to hold them but they're just dangling on me and not within my arms:
baby lucas

I'm currently still working on the website...making albums, processing photos...Stay tuned for more baby photos...

Ref: our blog for more photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment