Welcome to our blog!

Hi, thanks for stopping by our photo blog! I'm Anna, the person behind all of the blog posts you're reading! I work with my husband Travis, aka TT, a wedding and portrait photographer for MD/DC/VA area. What you'll find here is our latest photography work, our life, passion, family, and all the moments that I want to remember about everything else that happens in our lives. We'd love to hear from old friends and new friends so don't hesitate to leave a comment / subscribe us to get the latest blog posts.
By the way, be prepared for some music pumping on here as it's loading; Turn your volume up/down, put on your headphones ;) Enjoy


email embrace @ embracephoto . net ; anna @ embracephoto . net ; travis @ embracephoto . net ;
phone anna 240.506.1491 travis 703.608.8152


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MIA - part 2, Jet Lag

arJet lag is seriously messing us all up. The little ones get up EVERY OTHER hour throughout the night while TT and I get sleepy during the afternoon. Babygirl has been staying with my grandparents. I love my parents, they had offered to keep the kids for as long as we need to recover. But I couldn't let them take care of both, so I only let them watch our babybirl. She gets up at night and asked for food and complained at 3am why auntie keeps on sleeping all the time! While at home, Babyboy roamed the house, asked TT to take him downstairs and to turn on the Karaoke that we have gotten from the trip! Oh boy, this is going to be ONE LONG WEEK. TT had been very nice, he takes care of babyboy and lets me sleep during the night so I could get up and go to work the next day. I told TT next time that we want to bring on this kind of challenge, to give us at least 4 days to recover before we both head back to work. This had happened the first week we were there in Vietnam, the kids would get up in the middle of the night, but since we were on vacation, we were able to sleep anytime during the day as much as we wanted to! But not now, we have to get back to work. More pics to come...once we're recovered!

Meantime, how can I resist this adorable face:

As this unforgettable expression grows:

0 comments:

Post a Comment